Wednesday, September 20, 2006

New Prospect Profiles

I’m planning on replacing 2 of the players on the current top-15 prospect profile list. I’m taking off Max Ramirez because he was traded and Chuck James because he has solidified himself as a major leaguer. Now I would like to ask your opinion on whom to replace them with. Please give me your thoughts in the comments section. I’ve thought about upper level guys like Anthony Lerew, Paul Bush, Wes Timmons, and Gregor Blanco. I’ve also thought about some of the younger guys like Dan Smith, Zach Schreiber, Josh Burrus, or Van Pope. Who would you like to see a prospect profile on?

Comments on "New Prospect Profiles"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:19 AM) : 

hey,
I will like to see a propect profile on Arthur Santos. He is one heck of a picther that no one give no props too ending with a era below 2.00 and had 4-0 - 1.04 era when he was with myrtle beach and ended with a 1.79 era with mississippi braves... please if you can give me any more info on his career on your blog about this GREAT Pithcer or just e-mail me to pepipeps@bellsouth.net

thanks

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:32 PM) : 

santos is no longer with the braves, he has signed a minor league contract with kansas city

 

post a comment
My Photo
Name:
Location: Nashville, Tennessee, United States

Powered by Blogger


Listed on the ArmchairGM Sports Blog Index