Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Bad News

I'm afraid I'm going to have to pass on a piece of bad news. According to some sources discussed over at Talkingchop.com; Matt Wright, Arthur Santos, Onil Joseph, and Cody Clark have all signed minor league contracts with Kansas City as they were all 6 year minor league free agents. The one that hurts the most is obviously Matt Wright, although Santos was a good looking relief prospect as well. Wright and Harrison were about our only chances of having some young faces in the rotation and now the most advanced of the two is gone.

On a lighter note, John Sickels over at minorleagueball.com is going to post the Braves top 20 prospects today. I would encourage everyone to take a look at that and I will post the list on this site as well.

Comments on "Bad News"

 

post a comment
My Photo
Name:
Location: Nashville, Tennessee, United States

Powered by Blogger


Listed on the ArmchairGM Sports Blog Index